Stay in our stunning great-value Royal Mile accomodation in Edinburgh!
Couples and small groups looking for a taste of historic central edinburgh will find our stunning little self-catering apartment on Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile to be the perfect setting. Located directly above the cobbled pedestrianised thoroughfare that is Edinburghs "café district", the flat is situated virtually on the doorstep of many historic attractions. Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace are mere minutes away on foot. From as little as £19.50 per night (based on 4 sharing) our cosy Royal Mile apartment will comfortably sleep up to 4 people. For booking and availability please contact us.
- Located bang in the centre of the Royal Mile you'll find yourself in the heart of Edinburgh's historic old town
- Less than 5 minutes walk from Edinburgh Castle, with many other major attractions such as Holyrood Palace within easy walking distance
- Located quietly in a private complex - escape the immediate bustle of the busy Royal Mile at the end of your day's exploring!
Please note that Edinburgh self-catering apartments are non-smoking and we regret that we do not permit pets. We do not book hen nights or stag parties. If you have any special requirements, please get in touch and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- Lift / elevator with secure entry system
- Fully fitted and fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Double bedroom & double-bed settee in lounge
- Bathroom with power shower and bath.
- TV and DVD player
- All linen provided.
- Grocery starter basket which includes rolls, milk, tea, preserves etc.
- Old town location in Royal Mile is an ideal vantage point to explore historic Edinburgh