Edinburgh based selfcatering holiday flat with patio
Our Edinburgh based Patio apartment is cosily secreted in our splendid Regent Terrace town house, overlooking it's own little flower garden. For budget-conscious individuals and couples visiting Edinburgh, this nicely appointed little selfcatering holiday flat will feel like it's made-to-order! The apartment features a full-size bathroom, fitted kitchen, and makes a perfect base from which to explore Edinburgh city centre.
- Our Patio selfcatering holiday flat is centrally located in Edinburgh's New Town.
- A short hop from Princess Street, the Royal Mile, Scottish Parliament and other top attractions.
- Part of our splendid 1830's Edinburgh town house, situated in a peaceful, up-market district, with cobbles and period lighting this is an ideal apartment for rental.
All of our Edinburgh apartment rentals are non-smoking and we regret that we are unable to accommodate pets. We do not book hen nights or stag parties. If you require anything extra please get in touch and we will happily endeavour to cater for your requirements. For larger groups, this apartment can be combined with the spacious two bedroom Garden apartment, to sleep a total of up to 10 people.
- Sleeps up to 4, and comprises a double bedroom, a living/dining area with a comfortable double bed-settee.
- Full-size bathroom with bath and shower.
- Fully-fitted kitchen.
- Overlooks patio garden area.
- On street parking is available, though this is metered. We can easily direct you to free parking 5 minutes walk away.
- Located in Edinburgh city centre, this is an ideally situated selfcatering holiday flat for exploring the many attractions Edinburgh has to offer.