Self catering accommodation apartments in Edinburgh, Scotland
Families and larger groups on a budget but seeking central self-catering apartments will find our spacious Garden apartment in Edinburgh to be ideal. Again, the accommodation is based in our period town house on Regent Terrace, your group can return from explorations of Edinburgh and the rest of Scotland to a little bit of magic! From only £17.50 per night (based on 4 sharing) our Garden apartment is spacious and very comfortable.
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Princess Street, The Royal Mile and other top attractions.
- Private entrance on the affluent Regent Terrace — in one of Edinburgh's most desirable districts.
- Tranquil location on the edge of Edinburgh City Centre.
- Centrally located accommodation in Edinburgh's New Town, ideal for exploring Edinburgh and the rest of Scotland.
All of our self-catering apartments in Edinburgh are non-smoking and we regret that we are unable to accommodate pets. We do not book hen nights or stag parties. If you require anything extra please get in touch as we endeavour to cater for all needs. For larger groups, this apartment can be combined with the one bedroom Patio apartment, sleeping a total of up to 10 people.
- Fully fitted kitchen with all modern conveniences.
- Sleeps up to 6 in comfort.
- Combine with one bedroom Patio apartment to sleep up to 10.
- Family bedroom with a double and a single bed, single bedroom and a comfortable fold up double settee in the main room.
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower and bidet.