Our selfcatering city centre rental apartment in Edinburgh
Couples in search of the quintessential romantic getaway will fall in love with our Calton selfcatering city centre apartment - just round the corner from Princes Street, Edinburgh's high street, yet quietly concealed from all the bustle, and commanding lofty views over the Forth estuary and Calton Hill. From as little as £18.50 per night (based on 3 sharing), this bright and charming retreat sleeps up to 4. For booking and availability please contact us.
- Super-central location off the East end of Princes Street allows Edinburgh's main tourist attractions to be reached easily by foot from this rental apartment.
- Princess Street, Waverly station and Harvey Nichols store are all within 5 minutes walk.
- The apartment affords panoramic views across Calton Hill and towards the Firth of Forth on one side, and across to Queens Park - home of Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Palace - on the other.
Please note that all of our Edinburgh rental apartments are non-smoking and we regret that we do not permit pets. We do not book hen nights or stag parties. If you have any special requirements, please get in touch and we will happily endeavour to accommodate you.
Our Calton city centre apartment packs in everything you need plus a little luxury at an affordable price.
- Fully fitted kitchen, all modern conveniences.
- Ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi-bath.
- All linen provided.
- Grocery starter kit which includes rolls, milk etc.
- City Centre location makes an ideal base for exploring Edinburgh